A quick update, tips, and resources for you this week.
We have been posting important updates and Weekly Prize Ad program winners on our facebook page regularly, but failed to send you a detailed update for a while now.
Q & A
Q – I am close to payout and I am not receiving enough emails to read, why it that?
A - Ad processing is automated and is not done by a person, so it has nothing to do whether you are close to payout. Our advertiser base is heavily focused on reaching USA, Canada, and UK targets. We have very little advertiser requests for other countries. If you are based in countries other than USA, Canada, and UK this is the reason for lesser number of ads to read. We hope to add more international advertisers during the holiday season.
- Bounced emails: Please login and check if your emails have been bouncing. If so, please add a new email and confirm it.
- De-activated accounts: All accounts that have been inactive (not logged in) are de-activated after 3 months.
- No paypal address added: You may not have added a paypal email address for payment. Please call us to add or edit your Paypal emails.
- Changing interest groups abruptly: Please stick with the original interest group that you have signed up with.
- Not enough advertisers are selecting the interest that you selected.
I hope I have answered this question that we have been getting lately.
Weekly Prize Ad Program
Congratulations to all the weekly Prize Ad Winners! Thanks you for your support and particiaption.
Want to earn an extra $10 on a regular basis? Particiapte in our prize ad program. If you were not aware of this, please click here to learn more.
It’s no secret. The easiest way to make a higher monthly commissions is to refer others to your affiliate link. The more referrals you have the more commissions you make. If you know how to promote your affiliate link, that’s great — but if you don’t want to promote, you can join our “Affiliate Builder Program” and have us send new visitors to your site automatically. Learn more here
This month’s commissions were zeroed out and will be paid between 15th and 20th.
Thanks for being a member.
As usual, we are here to answer any questions you may have.